sábado, 7 de mayo de 2016

English activities- What is my house Like?

What is my house like?


My house is a big  apartment,  located in a  building 





In my house, there are three rooms ...

This is the principal  bedroom;  There is  a big bed and two  night stand...






This is second  bedroom;  there is  a bed, a  tv,  a  mirror  and five  pillows




This is Third bedroom; There is  a bed, a painting, two pillows ,two night stand and two lamps.



In my house there are  two bathrooms:

This is the First Bathroom; there is  a toilet bathroom, two shampoo, a mirrow, a toilet paper, a toothpaste, a bath courtain.



This the second Bathroom; There is a mirrow,  three shampoo, toilet bathroom, a faucet, a shelf.








In my  house there is a livingroom;  in the livingroom there  are  two sofa,  two chair,  two  drapes,  a  painting , a coffee table,  one vase ,  an elf on the table,  a desk and a computer.







In my house there is a dining room, in the dining room there is a table and  six chairs.






In my house there is a big  kitchen, in the kitchen there are a stove,  a fridge ,  a blender,  a wash machine,  a microwave, a míncer, and a ceramic ware











No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario